- PTC 2011
Date: 16 to 19 Jan
- CAPACITY CARIBBEAN 2011
Date: 8 & 9 Feb
- GCCM Event
Date: 15 & 16 Mar
- Capacity Latam 2011
Date: 22 & 23 Mar
- East Africa Com
Date: 12 & 13 Apr
Date: 23 to 25 May
- West & Central Africa Com
Date: 15 & 16 Jun
- GCCM Event
Date: 21 & 22 Jun
Date: 7th to 9th Sep
- Nigeria Com
Date: 20 & 21 Sep
- GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK 2011
Date: 9 to 13 Oct
- North Africa Com
Date: 11 & 12 Oct
- Africa Com
Date: 9 & 10 Nov
Cape Town, South Africa
- BillCall now allows Auto Push Routing on Sansay.
- BillCall Provides Screen pop ups and Email Notifications as Alerts.
- BillCall now available on hosted at USA NY TELX & UK COLO.
- BillCall 2.6 is an overwhelming success in Telecom & Billing Resource Management.
- BillCall 2.8 is aimed at Business Intelligence Reports for Risk & Fraud Management.
- BillCall 3.0 is aimed at Converged Billing.
- Up Coming BillCall Projects for Telecom operators includes Interconnect & Settlement Billing.
- Panamax Launches Roaming on IP through INTS.
- Panamax Launches International Airtime Recharge (TOP UP) solution.
- Panamax Launches Unique Shopping Card allowing on pin to be used for multiple products.
- Panamax Launches E Commerce Module.
- Panamax Launching Beta Version for PC Dialers for all OS.
- Panamax Launching Beta Version for Mobile Dialers for all OS.
- Class 4 Switch with Dynamic Routing from Panamax to be launched soon.
- Class 5 Switch Beta Version from Panamax to be launched soon.
Telecom Billing & Resource Management
- Affordable and scalable
- Targeted to small and growing telcos
- Independent ILDs
- Clearing houses and Carriers
Panamax’s Telecom Billing Solution BillCall provides solutions for End-User billing, Carrier Access Billing (CABS), CDR Mediation, Rating & Routing.
Benefit from our professionally trained, experienced telecom billing consultants, both on staff and through our network of industry renowned gurus, which has been providing sound business and operational support since 2001... Read more
Dramatic Return on Investment with Revenue Assurance
Once customer deploys BillCall, they receive a rapid return on investment. Recovering revenue from improper billing provides for a return on investment within as little as 3-6 months.
If carriers are improperly billed, documented back up permits correcting it immediately and nullifying the revenue leakage along with auto alert generation. Customers can verify their collected information so that there are absolutely no disputes.
Quantitative and definitive analysis helps carriers design their inter-carrier billing to run optimally and at the highest level of profitability for them.